EPA Approved Industrial-Grade Formula
We developed Zogics Broad Spectrum Healthcare Facility Disinfectant to stop the spread of harmful germs, bacteria, and viruses in high volume areas like fitness centers, gyms, schools, and other facilities. Tough enough for hospitals, this EPA approved industrial-grade surface formula works as a sanitizer, germicide, fungicide, and virucide.
To effectively dilute and dispense your Zogics Broad Spectrum Healthcare Facility Disinfectant, consider purchasing a 5-Gallon EZ Fill Disinfectant Container with Faucet, as well as some Zogics Commercial Cleaning Spray Bottles.
- EPA approved; Kills harmful germs & bacteria like HIV-1, HBV, MRSA
- Broad spectrum disinfectant
- One step surface disinfectant, germicidal detergent, surface cleaner, mildewstat, fungicide, virucide, and deodorizer
- 4 gallons makes 256 gallons of surface disinfectant
- Effective in hard water up to 400 ppm
- Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard for HIV and HCV
- Non-diluting to floor finishes
Directions For Use:
Use 2 ounces of disinfectant per 1 gallon of water. 1 gallon of concentrate = 64 gallons of disinfectant.
|Country of Origin
||Made in the USA
- Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride - 2.535%
- n-Alkyl (C14 50%, C12 40%, C16 10%)
- dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride - 1.690%
Zogics Commercial Disinfectant Concentrate (HDIS) meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
What are coronaviruses?
Coronaviruses affect the respiratory tract and are associated with the common cold, pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and middle east respiratory syndrome (MERS). According to the CDC, the new coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) is a special strain of coronavirus that has not been previously found in humans. The disease it causes has been named "coronavirus disease 2019" (abbreviated "COVID-19"). Information on the spread, severity, and clinical impact of the virus is still limited.
What are the common symptoms of COVID-19?
These common signs & symptoms could take up to 2–14 days to set in.
• Shortness of breath
How long does the virus live on a surface?
Coronavirus can live on a surface for up to 9 days. Properly cleaning & disinfecting all surfaces is critical to protecting your facility against this virus.
How can I get COVID-19?
• Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet)
• Via respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes
• Making contact with a surface or object that has the virus and then touching your nose, eyes, or mouth
How to prevent spreading & contracting COVID-19
There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), but there are prevention tactics to help protect yourself and others from contracting the virus. The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions including:
• Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Stay home when you have cold-like symptoms
• Clean & disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw it in the trash
• Follow CDC's recommendations for using a facemask